We are committed to transparency, integrity and care in the way we collect, process, share and store your personal data within our website and systems throughout our company.
A. Purpose and Scope
B. Information we may collect
We may collect and process the following Personal Information:
- Name and contact information
- Demographic information (such as gender, age, date of birth, marital status, nationality, employment details, marital status and family members)
- Personal identification documentation and related information such as passport numbers and employee identification numbers.
- Financial and payment data such as bank account details and credit/debit cards details.
- Information related to the provision of the Services.
- Information about your property and assets
- Statements made by or about you
- Sensitive Personal information such as schooling details or children with special needs
- Human resources data provided by your employer or Relocation Management Company (RMC) such as job title and role, commencement of employment, date of relocation, benefits and compensation information, family composition and dependents, educational, academic and professional information, emergency contact information, accommodation requirements.
Depending on the Services we are providing, all or some of the above Personal Information may be provided to, or made available to us, by you or your employer or your RMC
C. Use of Personal Information collected
We may use your Personal Information:
- To provide the Services and fulfil our contractual obligations to clients
- To perform administrative activities in connection with the Services provided
- To fulfil information requests or reservation requests
- To conduct data analysis and feedback/survey analysis about our Services
- For fraud monitoring and prevention
- To carry out background checks and conduct due diligence
- To exercise, defend or protect our legal rights or the rights of our clients or third parties and
- To comply with legal and professional obligations and to cooperate with regulatory bodies.
We process and analyse Personal Information in an ethical and secure manner in order to perform our Services, operate and expand our business activities, help develop new services or enhance, improve, modify our Services
D. Data Controller
The data Controller responsible for processing the Personal Information is ZabMedia Ltd, registered with Companies House in England under registration number 08966677. ZabMedia Ltd are the operators of the website www.relocateu.co.uk and www.relocateu.fr.
E. Storage and Transfer of Personal Information
The Personal Information that we collect may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may also be processed by and shared with employees, contractors, vendors, partners operating outside the EEA who works for us or one of our partners under the following circumstances:
- To our staff, contractors, clients, intermediaries, vendors, advisers and business partners for the purposes of fulfilling our contractual obligations to clients, including but not limited to delivering our Services and to arrange Services for clients;
- To third party services providers such as entities providing extra services, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other services;
- If we are obliged to disclose your Personal Information under applicable law or regulation, which may include laws outside the country of residence of the identifiable individual; and
- In the event of any reorganisation, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings)
These individuals and third parties may be engaged inf the fulfilment of our Services. By submitting or sharing Personal Information with us, you agree to this storing, processing and transfer.
F. Retention of Personal Information
We will retain Personal Information for the length of the provision of our Services and for a period of time that reasonably allows us to comply with legal obligations.
G. Security Measures
You have the right to review, correct, update, complete, suppress, object to, or restrict the processing of your Personal Information or request a copy of your Personal Information. You may send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We may also need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion and/or to comply with legal regulations.
J. Contact us